Friday, October 29, 2010

Simple Thank You (CCEE1043, TSC1029)

I've been so busy trying to upload all the cards I received recently from the Teapotters that I haven't had time to make any cards myself. To add to the time consuming task up uploading a lot of cards, I had connection problems that really caused frustration. I got my new RAK album done on SCS, but I'm still working on the post for my blog. I'll get it done by tonight, I hope.

On to the business at hand. This card is for the CCEE Stampers Challenge which was hosted by my friend, Shirley, this month. This week, she challenged us to make CAS cards (Clean and Simple). Some Real Red DSP from the Brights Patterns Pack, a sentiment and a bow make this a very simple card.

This is also for the Twisted Sistah's challenge which was hosted by Brat Cards this week. Terri challenged us to make a card with something torn on it and something shiny, glittery or sparkly. I tore the white panel and embossed the sentiment with Red Tinsel EP. I also added a couple of red rhinestones for more bling. Everything except the EP and rhinestones came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So charming Carroll!!! I'm lovin' all the stripes!! Thanks so much for joining our CCEE Challenge this week!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

CarrollAnn.....I am so tickled that you are so tickled about our surprise...enjoy, my friend....we tea partiers have got to stick together.....and it is so much more fun to do for one of our own once in a while

now...thanks for playing with the CCEE this week....your card is fabulous