Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Hunk (CCEE1041, WT292)

I'm afraid I'm not very creative today, but this is for the CCEE Stampers Challenge to use wood grain, either a stamp or patterned paper. My wood grain is SU! Autumn Meadows DSP (retired). My friend, Pat Smethers, sent me some stamped images of this cowboy from the retired Wild Wild West set. I love the paper she stamped him on. All I had to do was use a Labels Nestie to die cut the image, sponge it and pop it up on dimensionals. The Ways To Use It Challenge was to use embellishments in different ways. I used the brads as nails. I know, that is not too creative, but that's all I got. I will add a sentiment beneath the cowboy when I decide how I'm going to use this card. Everything here is from Stampin' Up! except for the Nestie. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Awesome use of this hunk-a-burnin' love image with the woodgrain bg, CarrollAnn! Thanks for always playing with us; I love to see what you come up with!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Lovin' that hunk with the wood bg!! Fantastic!!