Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just Chicken (CC291, MMTPT114)

This is for the Color Challenge on SCS which is to use Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and So Saffron with any neutral. The dessert option was to use White, either gel pen or embossing. I used the gel pen to make the dots on the Tangerine mats. I have a couple of friends over today to stamp together, and one of the ladies has a 6" X 6" pack of DP. She gave me the paper I used here because it went well with the Razzleberry and Saffron. I got the chicken image, background and sentiment from my friend and fellow Twisted Sistah, coffeestamper, a.k.a. Perk, etc. Also, the Teapot Tuesday Challenge had to do with computers. I figured computers have wires and behind the chicken is plenty of wires; chicken wire that is!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: