Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pink! (FS116)

Today's Featured Stamper is "WATTLE". I don't know her and am not familiar with her work, but I sure was glad to peruse her gallery! What exquisite workmanship! I really had a hard time choosing a card to CASE.

I finally decided on the card shown at the right. It took me a while to put my card together! I had no idea what the dimensions of the squares were. I think I got them pretty close though. I changed the colors from blue to pink, changed the patterned paper, and I left off the sentiment so I can add something later. I might not want this to be a birthday card. I might want it to be a "Thinking of You" or "Just a Note" instead. Oh, and I used a different border punch. Other than that, I think the two cards are very much alike. Thanks for visiting my blog today!
  • Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
  • Papers: Naturals White, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink Textured Card Stock, Pink Pirouette Patterns DSP, Pretty In Pink Prints Pack DSP (Level 1 Hostess, retired)
  • Ink: Pretty In Pink
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Square and Scallop Square Nesties, MS Doily Lace Border Punch, MS Butterfly Punch, Whisper White GG Ribbon, Silver Brads, Mini Pearls

2 comments:

Allison said...

Great card. I think you got the squares exact!

Cheryl said...

This is a wonderful CASE!!! It looks perfect to me. I may have to get back to SCS and view some cards again.