Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cleaning? (SBSC184)

This is Sally's layout for Scrap Booking Sketch Challenge #184. For my first page, I followed it almost exactly.
I came home from Bible Study the other day (in the middle of Spring Break) and found my son washing all the collection of green and clear glass items that sit atop my kitchen cabinets. They really do get dusty up there! He did this on his own without my even asking! I thought it was so sweet that I grabbed my camera to "Capture the moment!"

My layout for page 2 is inspired by the same sketch, but I used the leftover patterned paper and just pieced it together to form a square. I also used strips on the left the whole length of the page, and I added a little note card envelope to hold the journaling. I sponged the envelope and added a die cut (Scribbles Swirls). I printed the journaling using SU!'s Harry Paul font and blue ink. I used dew drops on both pages to look like bubbles and I stamped using "Doodle This." Thanks for stopping by today!!!
  • Stamps: Doodle This
  • Papers: DCWV Card Stock Stack (textured), Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, Lavender Lace Textured CS, DCWV Photo Stack
  • Ink: Lovely Lilac
  • Accessories: Big Shot, SU!'s Scribbles Swirls Sizzlit, Sizzix Curlz Alphabet Set, Dew Drops

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful layouts! Isn't it fun when they do something without being asked.