Friday, April 10, 2009

Post-It Holder

They had a tutorial in the Weekly Inkling that showed how to make these Post-It Holders. I think I might have my next club make these. I did some 2-Step Stamping using the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I cut out the flower and leaves and adhered them so they'd lie flat in case this might be carried in a purse.
The photo above shows the holder when it's open so you can see the inside. This might make a cute little Mother's Day gift. I didn't have the little pencils, so I cut a regular pencil in half and sharpened it until it fit. I'll have to see where I can find the right size pencils though. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: A Rose Is A Rose
  • Papers: Riding Hood Red TCS, Kiwi Kiss TCS, Bella Rose DSP
  • Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
  • Accessories: Sticky Strip, Post-It Notes, Small Pencil, Snips, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Kiwi Kiss Striped GG Ribbon

No comments: