Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Clean & Simple With Ribbon Flag (CAS12)

The Clean & Simple Challenge this week was to use "Little Bits of Ribbon." I went to my container of ribbon scraps and found a few inches from the end of a spool of Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. I only used about half of the scrap, so I have enough to make another one of these "ribbon flags." This card is VERY simple, too. The Whisper White base card it scored twice at the bottom with the sentiment stamped in between. The main image is stamped with Brilliant Blue on Whisper White and matted on Real Red (scalloped). I added the ribbon flag to the back and used Dimensionals to adhere the main image panel to the card. That's it! Everything is from Stampin' Up! except for the Nestibilities I used for the Scalloped Square mat. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Life's A Breeze
  • Papers: Whisper White, Real Red
  • Ink: Brilliant Blue
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Square Nestibilities, Real Red Striped GG Ribbon, Paper Trimmer, Embossing Stylus, Dimensionals

No comments: