Friday, April 17, 2009

Picture on the Wall (WT214)

I was gone all day Wednesday and missed doing the Sketch Challenge again. This card is for yesterday's Ways To Use It Challenge, and I made the card yesterday morning but didn't upload it until now because I was going to add more "stuff" to the card. I thought of adding tabs, a sentiment panel, brads, pearls, or a bow, but I decided to just leave it alone. With that striped paper behind the main image, doesn't it look like a picture on the wall with wallpaper behind it? This is a really simple card which could be used for a sympathy, birthday, or just a note card, depending on the sentiment inside. The designer paper is from the 2008 Fall/Winter Catalog and it is from a Level 3 Hostess Bundle. The flowers are from the "Echoes of Kindness" Level 2 Hostess Set (current). The frame was made with the Stampin' Up! Sizzix "Frame, Scallop Oval" Bigz Die, and I popped it up for more dimension. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for visiting my blog today!
  • Stamps: Echoes of Kindness (Level 2 Hostess Set)
  • Papers: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Holiday Happenings (retired)
  • Ink: Black Stazon; SU! Markers: Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Frame Scallop Oval Bigz Die, Dimensionals

No comments: