Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Joy (SC226)

This is my interpretation of today's Sketch Challenge on SCS. I made the main horizontal and vertical panels shorter and matted them.

The original layout for the sketch is shown at the right. I'm either fighting a cold or allergies this morning, so this one was a bit complicated for me. I'm hoping it's just allergies! Anyway, the base card here is Certainly Celery with a panel of Whisper White that was stamped with "Sprinkles". Next, there's a vertical panel of "Delicate Dots" DSP matted on Celery. Next, there's a horizontal panel which is also "Delicate Dots", but just a different paper, and it's matted on Celery as well. On the main image panel, I stamped a sentiment from "Wonderful Watercolors" using Always Artichoke ink. I used the 1-3/4" Circle Punch to punch out the circle of "Delicate Dots" paper and matted that on Whisper White that was cut using Scallop Circle Nestabilities. The butterfly came from the Dollar Store. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except the Nestabilities and the butterfly. Thanks for stopping by today!!
  • Stamps: Sprinkles, Wonderful Watercolors
  • Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Delicate Dots DSP (2009 SAB)
  • Ink: So Saffron, Always Artichoke
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Nesties, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Butterfly Sticker

No comments: