Thursday, April 30, 2009

Buzzin' Bees (WT216, Mojo84)

I'm so far behind on the challenges!!! This card is for the Ways To Use It Challenge which was to use Basic Black and for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (a few days late!). I thought the "Just Buzzin' By" set would look good in yellow and black, so I started with a So Saffron base card and added patterned paper that is mainly So Saffron and matted it in Basic Black. Everything was stamped with Basic Black ink, and I water colored the bees and the hive. Instead of ribbon, I used a strip of Basic Black for the horizontal piece, but I crimped it. Instead of brads, I punched three 1/4" circles for the little embellishments. The ribbon (bow) is 1/4" Basic Black grosgrain ribbon. The medallion was made with Whisper White, the patterned paper, and Basic Black. Those pieces were punched with the circle punches and scallop circle punch. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!
  • Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
  • Papers: So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White, Delicate Dots DSP (2009 SAB)
  • Ink: Basic Black
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, 1/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Crimper, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Lori said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! I love everything about it! The little bees are just too cute!

Unknown said...

This card is beeeeeeautiful - I love it!