Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello (SC225)

Details for this Sketch Challenge may be found here. I liked this sketch so much that I think I might use it for my stamp camp this weekend!I really like the idea of the four panels with patterned paper on them. Of course, you don't have to use patterned paper. You could use four panels that are embossed instead. Anyway, for this card, I started with a Naturals White base card. All the panels, including the main image, are matted on Sahara Sand. The patterned paper is "Delicate Dots", 2009 Sale-A-Bration DSP. The main image was stamped with Sahara Sand, and the flowers were colored with a Barely Banana Marker. The sentiment, also stamped with Sahara Sand, is from "Fundamental Phrases." The ribbon is Kraft Taffeta Ribbon. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up!. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Sweet Stems, Fundamental Phrases
  • Papers: Naturals White, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Delicate Dots DSP (2009 SAB)
  • Ink: Sahara Sand, Barely Banana Marker, Sahara Sand Marker
  • Accessories: Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: