Sunday, April 11, 2010

Honoring Pat (FS166)

Today's Featured Stamper is Pat Smethers. I met Pat in person in Grass Valley, California, in December. We went to her brother's church to see the Living Nativity. She even brought a wheelchair for my mom so we could wheel her through the Nativity! She's such a sweetheart! I've seen people using certain punches online that I couldn't find locally, and Pat went shopping in her area and found them and shipped them to me. She is so kind, and I'm proud to CASE one of her beautiful cards. I chose to CASE this card. I changed the colors including papers and ribbon; I used different stamps; I also added what Pat calls my "signature" embossed flowers. The two border punches I used were the ones that Pat bought for me. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Whimsical Words (SAB), Itty Bitty Backgrounds
  • Papers: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, MME DP
  • Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron, Baja Breeze
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Nesties, Sponge, MS Border Punches, Ribbon, Mat Pack, Stylus, Pearls, Recycled Foam

No comments: