Thursday, April 29, 2010

To A Soldier (WT268, CCEE1017)

I made this card for three reasons: 1) The Ways To Use it Challenge was to use chipboard, 2) The CCEE Stampers Challenge was this cool sketch, and 3) I promised an online friend that I would send a card to a soldier in Iraq that she knew. I bought this new set, "July Fourth", because I thought it would be perfect to make a card for a soldier. The sentiment is from "Teeny Tiny Wishes". The chipboard star was covered with Brilliant Blue Prints DSP. I used the retiring Brilliant Blue card stock along with Whisper White and Real Red. The ink is also Brilliant Blue and Real Red. Inside, it says, "America - Land of the FREE... Because of the BRAVE!" Everything used to make this card came from Stampin' Up! The inside sentiment was computer generated. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: