Monday, April 12, 2010

Tulips (CAS62)

The Clean & Simple Challenge is an inspiration challenge today. We were to find our inspiration from post cards of Macinac Island, Michigan. I chose this post card. My tulips were made with the wing from the Bird & Branch Punch, and my vase was punched with the Ornament Punch and the embossed with the Finial Press Impressions Folder. I already had the embossed white panel (Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder). The sentiment from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" was stamped on white with Taken With Teal (retiring), and then punched with the Word Window Punch. The base card, mat, stems and leaves are Green Galore (retiring). The tulips are Real Red and Yoyo Yellow (retiring). I used recycled foam to pop up the tulips and vase. Everything used here is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: