Sunday, April 25, 2010

CASEing Gloria (FS168)

Today's Featured Stamper is GloriousGreetings. Gloria has a great gallery, and I enjoyed spending some time there this morning. I CASEd this card. I needed a card for a baby shower, so I used the happy little hippo from the "Pun Fun" set. I stamped on Whisper White and again on Pretty In Pink Prints DSP. I did the paper piecing and popped up the head with a Dimensional. The background panel is tone on tone stamping the balloon from the "Family Accessories" set and then punching the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch. The Chocolate Chip layer is embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder from SU! The sentiment is stamped with Chocolate Chip on Whisper White, punched with the Word Window Punch and matted on Pretty In Pink. The ribbon is the retired Wide Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon. I wish I had put it OVER the pink panel instead of just the brown because you can barely see that it's there! Everything except for the circle Nestabilities is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: