Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Way To Go! (CC267, MMTPT90)

This is for the Color Challenge which was to use Basic Gray, Apricot Appeal and Sage Shadow with a dessert of lace. I didn't include dessert and I was thinking it's all retiring colors, so I used Going Gray instead of Basic Gray by mistake. Oh well, it looks OK with the lighter gray anyway. This is also for Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday Challenge. We were to bring a critter with us to the party that we could ride in a race. I have a horse, but I thought this long neck giraffe would work out even better. He may not run for the roses, but he sure can reach for the stars!! LOL! The base card is Going Gray. The first layer is Apricot Appeal Designer Series Paper (DSP) matted on Sage Shadow. The DSP is embossed with the Sizzix Texturz Plate, "Stars". The main image panel is Whisper White matted on Going Gray and Sage Shadow. I stamped the little giraffe from "Animal Crackers" with Black Stazon and colored with Apricot and Gray markers. The sentiment is from "Staring You" and I also used a stamp from "Itty Bitty Backgrounds" on the main image panel. I punched and adhered some extra stars and added three star brads. Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: