Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm Late! (WT266)

Today's Ways To Use It Challenge was to use the theme of TIME. Since it's the final day to file Federal Income Taxes in the U.S., it was thought that we all might be thinking of being on time. My theme is a belated birthday. Inside it reads, "Did I at least get the month right? Happy Belated Birthday!" I used some retiring colors here. The base card is Apricot Appeal with a layer of Apricot Appeal Prints Designer Series Paper (DSP). I stamped the turtle on Apricot Appeal and again on two different patterns of the DSP. I cut out the spots and glued them to the shell which is cut out and popped up as well. The main panel is matted on Barely Banana and then Whisper White. The ribbon is Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon and the two end corners are punched with a Corner Rounder Punch. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for visiting my blog today!