Sunday, December 27, 2009

Loving Froggie (FS151)

The Featured Stamper for today is SmilinStef. Stef is our hostess for the Inspiration Challenges. In fact, I just used a different frog image for the Inspiration Challenge yesterday. I'm into frogs right now I guess! LOL! I chose to CASE Stef's "I'm Sweet On You" card.

The froggie image was sent to me by an online friend. She stamped off several, and this is my last one! I need to find someone who owns this stamp so I can get more! I love this froggie!! The changes I made are: Stamps, papers, ribbon and I changed the location of the sentiment. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Whipper Snapper Frog In Love, Well Scripted (New - Occasions Mini)
  • Papers: Real Red, Pretty In Pink, White, Loves Me DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Big Shot, CB Heart Blocks EF, Red Satin Ribbon (New - Occasions Mini)

No comments: