Monday, December 28, 2009

Goofy (CAS47)

Today's Clean & Simple Challenge had a theme: The world of Disney! We were not required to use a Disney character for an image, just be inspired by Disney in any way. I did use a sticker I had from scrap booking our vacation in 2008. I adhered it to white card stock and then to the die cut piece. I did a bit of paper piercing in one corner and stamped the sentiment. I used both sides of the Designer Series Paper. The card measures 4-1/4" square. Everything except the Nestabilities and sticker came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Smarty Pants
  • Papers: Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Pawsitively Prints DSP
  • Ink: Brilliant Blue Marker
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Labels Four Nesties, Sticker, Mat Pack, Piercer, Dimensional, Snips

No comments: