Sunday, December 6, 2009

CASEing Michele (FS148)

I was gone all day yesterday, so I didn't post anything. I got to meet a couple of my online friends in person!! It was a wonderful day!

Today's Featured Stamper is Michele (aka mitchygitchygoomy). She is so talented! I chose to CASE this card. I've always admired people who can stitch on cards. My sewing machine gives me fits as it did this time. I added the flowers in the corners to cover up some goofs! I also used "Flower Soft" which I've never used before. I bought some yesterday while we were in California on our trip. I think I'll get the hang of it! LOL! I kept Michele's basic layout but changed stamp sets, colors and designer paper. I also changed the real lace to punched lace. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: A Kind Word, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Papers: Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Pawsitively Prints DSP
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Summer Sun, White Gel Pen, SU! Markers
  • Accessories: Sewing Machine, WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Flower Soft, Flower Trio Punch, MS Leaf Punch, Mat Pack, Stylus, MS Border Punch, Sponge, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch

No comments: