Friday, December 18, 2009

Poor Rudy (SC259)

This was for Wednesday's Sketch Challenge on SCS, but I forgot to upload it to my blog! I'm so confused! LOL! I have two computers (not counting my son's laptop) that are up and running now (for now). The one I'm on now is the one I like to use for uploading photos because it has slots for the SD Card or Memory Stick instead of using a cord to connect the camera to the computer. Anyway, I uploaded this card to the SCS gallery, but forgot to load it here. I was going to upload the card I did for today's Twisted Sister Challenge on the other computer and realized this card had not been uploaded. I had to switch computers in order to find the photo! When I get speakers for this computer, I will do all my uploading here!

For the Sketch Challenge, I thought this sketch was ideal for a masculine card, and I needed one. I also like the fact that it makes a nice flat card for mailing. I just stamped the image and water colored it and then followed the sketch! All products are from Stampin' Up! except for the embossing folders. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Holiday Lineup
  • Papers: Pacific Point (retired), Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
  • Timber Brown Stazon (retired)
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Snowflakes and Swiss Dots EF's (Cuttlebug), Chocolate Chip Wide Stitched GG Ribbon, WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter

1 comment:

Sue said...

I love this card! The texture and color combination is perfect!