Thursday, December 3, 2009

Trees (SC257)

Yesterday, I took my mother to lunch at the Senior Center and then, she waited in the car while I ran into WalMart to get her prescription. Somewhere along the line, she had a stroke. I drove her to E.R. and she's been there ever since. That's why I haven't stamped anything. I was in the hospital all day today while they ran tests. We won't know until tomorrow what the results were. I decided to take a little breather and catch up on the challenges while I had the chance. This is for yesterday's sketch challenge. I loved the sketch and thought it was perfect for the "Lovely As A Tree" set. When I stamp those trees, I just have to do some sponging. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Lovely As A Tree
  • Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, DCWV Mat Pack
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue, So Saffron, Always Artichoke
  • Accessories: Sponge, Photo Corner Punch, Gold Half Pearls

1 comment:

Betty said...

Oh, my goodness! How terrible for you (and your family). I sincerely hope and pray that your mother will be alright and home soon.