Friday, December 25, 2009

Triple Challenge (LSC252, WT250, TSC1225)

This is for three challenges:
  1. Limited Supplies Challenge: We were to use a piece of recycled Christmas wrapping paper, a ribbon or embellishment from one of our packages and an image from a Christmas card. I had to dumpster dive to retrieve the wrapping paper and ribbon!
  2. Ways To Use It Challenge: We were to use stamps to create our background. I stamped the Real Red Layer using Whisper White Craft Ink.
  3. Twisted Sistahs Challenge: We were to make a Christmas Thank You card. This card will go to my daughter to thank her for coming all the way from California in the snow and bringing many lovely presents for me, my mother and my son.

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas everyone!!

  • Stamps: Christmas Punch
  • Papers: Naturals White, Real Red, Whisper White, Recycled Christmas Wrapping Paper, Cut-out Snowman from Christmas card
  • Ink: Whisper White Craft
  • Accessories: Snips, Recycled Ribbon

1 comment:

Noreen Yun said...

Very cute snowman, and great use of color!!! Merry Christmas.