Monday, December 7, 2009

Brrr! (CAS44)

The Clean & Simple challenge was to use reds and browns with white or ivory for a neutral color. My base card is Real Red with a layer of Very Vanilla that has been embossed with the Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder. The horizontal strip is a retired Stampin' Up! designer series paper that is matted on Close To Cocoa. The main image is a $1 stamp I got this weekend at Ben Franklin's in Grass Valley, CA. It's stamped with Real Red and matted on a scrap of Real Red. The pearls were a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) from an online friend, Michele (aka sf9rfan). She also sent me her second Featured Stamper card that she made when I was the Featured Stamper. I finished off this card with Red Gingham Ribbon and popped up the main image panel. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: $1 stamp from Ben Franklin's
  • Papers: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Close To Cocoa, SU! DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Real Red
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Snowflakes EF, Red Gingham Ribbon, Red Half Pearls

1 comment:

Susan said...

I am a first timer on your blog; ALL the cards are fantstic, but I really like this one---the $1.00 stamp; the layout & color combo are nice, but your work's definitely unique. TFS & I'll be back!!