Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, I haven't posted anything on this blog for a week. I'm going to try to do better this year. Call it a New Year's Resolution! Our Christmas Dinner and family get-together was on Thursday, December 29th. It was a wonderful party! My daughter and her family came from California, my oldest son and his kids were here from Sparks, my daughter from Reno was here with her family, and my youngest daughter was here with her boyfriend (fiance'???) and my grand daughter that I babysit a lot. All together, there were 19 of us here!! We played games on the Wii and board games, too. My oldest daughter brought Dance 3 for the Wii and we all had a blast trying to keep up with the dance moves. We were able to dance four at a time. Even little Maddie danced to the music!! Anyway, I'm having a little trouble with my back and neck, so I'm not going to church today. I'm going to go make a couple of cards. I'll start the new year off right and post to my blog, too!! See ya later!!

No comments: