Monday, December 26, 2011

Precious and Few (Mojo221)



I didn't like the card I did for the Clean & Simple Challenge, so I'm not posting it here. I haven't done a Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge in ages, so I tried that one and like this card better. For this sketch, we were to do a round or a square card. I went with 4.25" square. I even sewed on this one! I guess you can see why I don't usually do that! LOL! The sentiment is from Inkadinkado Expressions. Everything else is from Stampin' Up! The base card is So Saffron and I used some old SAB DSP as well as Pawsitively Prints DSP. These were in my scraps. I used the retired stripe ribbon and a Paper Daisy with an SU! button. I also used Naturals White card stock for one layer plus the main image panel. There's some DSP inside for embellishment and the other DSP is on the envelope that I made into a square envelope for this card. Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Sillyfilly said...

This is pretty and I love yellow. It's such a happy color plus it's not red!! I'm ready to see something other than Christmas cards and this fits the bill. Your envelope is pretty too.

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

This is a beautifully clean and fresh card. Just delightful for a new spring birthday.
Regards Linda (UK)