Sunday, December 25, 2011

CASEing Iwona (FS255)



I've done some CASEing this weekend! This week's Featured Stamper is Chupa. Her real name is Iwona Palamountain. Her real name AND her screen name are both interesting to me. This lady has more talent in her little finger than I have in my whole body!! I can't figure out why she hasn't been the featured stamper before now. Anyway, I spent a lot of time in her gallery and finally chose to CASE her "Monochromatic Thanks" card. I used products from the new Occasions Mini which will be available on January 4, 2012. The DSP is Twitterpated, and my color combo came from that. The card stocks are Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Naturals White and Whisper White. I used Black Stazon for the main image and colored with Lucky Limeade, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Blushing Bride and Ridinghood Red Markers. I used Crocheted Lace and Island Indigo Ribbon. I didn't use a button or string but used a Rhinestone Brad instead. Instead of a paper doily, I used the new Sizzlit Paper Doily and die cut mine. Instead of punching the butterflies, I die cut them using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit. I sure like how this turned out. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Sillyfilly said...

Oh my goodness this is stunning! You did Chupa proud. Wow I love the sizzlet behind the die cut. That really looks great. The coloring is so pretty. This is a great card.