Saturday, January 14, 2012

Just Stickers! (WT357)



The Ways To Use It Challenge is actually presented on Thursdays, but I'm sure it's OK if I'm a couple of days late. They say there's no time limit for the challenges on SCS. This challenge, "Stuck On Me", was to use stickers. This is the type of card I used to make before I started using stamps and then got into Stampin' Up! products. This is just a 4.25" square card which is Pretty In Pink with a scored frame. That Simply Scored tool is so wonderful! Anyway, I had these stickers from 2005 from the Dollar Store. I was worried they'd be difficult to peel off the sheet since they're so old, but I didn't have any trouble. I adhered each one to Whisper White and then cut it out. I popped them up with Dimensionals. Quick and easy! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: