Saturday, January 7, 2012

Honoring Queen Wendy (QFTD94)



This week's Queen for the Day is Wendybell. Wendy is very talented. I was able to meet her in person when I went to the Stampin' Up! Convention in 2008. In fact, several of us had dinner at her house, and I was able to go downstairs to see her fabulous craft room that has been featured in Stampin' Success magazine. I chose to CASE **Wendy's Favorite**. I have everything she used to make that card, so I was tempted to CASE it exactly like hers, but the rules are generally that you have to change at least two things. I changed the colors, designer paper, ribbon, flower center, stamps, and I stamped and punched the flower instead of die cutting. The stamp set is "Mixed Bunch" and I used the coordinating Blossom Punch. These are in the new Occasions Mini. The brad in the center is from the SAB Ribbon and Brads Bundle. The DSP is "Cheerful Treat" which is a hostess item. The colors I used are Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White. The sentiment is from "Tagtastic" which is also a hostess item. I used the "Stripes" Impressions Folder on the Lucky Limeade layer and the Scallop Trim Border Punch on Whisper White. The ribbon is Concord Crush. Everything used here is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: