Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blessings of the Season (TSC1230)



Our Twisted Sistahs challenge for the week was presented by Tater. She asked us to make a card that represents the good things about winter. She said we'd get bonus points if we included a cardinal. I used up some Real Red scraps to make the little punch art cardinal. I also used some Basic Black and More Mustard. The card itself is Real Red and Whisper White with the white layer embossed with the Northern Flurry Impressions Folder. The sentiment is from "A Cardinal Christmas". This was a Clean & Simple card to make as well. The best part about winter is the snow; however, we've had none so far this winter. They say we'll get our first snowfall in two to three weeks. I can't wait!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sillyfilly said...

I like this card so much I may have to case it to make some of my CC for next year.