Saturday, January 21, 2012

Little Things (TSC0120)



This one is for the Twisted Sistahs Challenge. Marleygo presented the challenge this week. Lesley asked us to make a card with a floral background for our BFF. I don't really have just one BFF. I have several online friends that mean as much to me as anyone. I have a few friends from church whose friendships I really cherish. This card will go to one of them. I used Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Poppy Parade and Whisper White card stocks along with Cheerful Treat DSP (hostess). The sentiment is from "Full of Life" and I colored the stamp with Concord Crush, Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz Markers before huffing and stamping. I used the Flower Trio Punch (retired), Bird Builder Punch and a 1/4" Circle Punch to make the flowers and leaves. Everything is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: