Friday, January 13, 2012

Warm heart, cold skin (F4A99)



There's a challenge on SCS called, "Free 4 All". It's on Fridays. I've done a few cards for that challenge but haven't for a long time. I felt the theme of today's challenge was kind of cute, so I just had to try it. It's called "Fickle Valentine." We were to make a Valentine with something warm and something cold on it. Well, have you ever touched a frog? They're cold and slippery! LOL! I bet they're all warm inside when they're in love though! Everything is from Stampin' Up! except for the main image. I used Melon Mambo and Whisper White with Cheerful Treat DSP. I colored her with SU! Markers: Lucky Limeade, Bashful Blue and Melon Mambo. The sentiment is from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" and is stamped with Concord Crush. These colors are all on the DSP. Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Sillyfilly said...

Cute card CA. Stickers can make a fun and quick card.

Sillyfilly said...

My first comment was for the first card! Sorry about that.

This card is so cute! That image is adorable and I like all the layers with the pretty dp you used. Someone will love getting this card.