Thursday, November 10, 2011

Praying

I was just notified this morning by email that one of our SCS friends is having some health issues with her hands. This lady was one of the first people I ever communicated with on SCS, and she was very kind to me as I was a newbie back then. We were asked to just get a card out of our stash to send it to her for encouragement and Get Well Wishes. I just didn't think I had an appropriate card in my stash, so I made this one. It was quick to make. The Lavender Lace oval was already cut because I had cut out a hole in a tissue box cover and kept the cut out piece. I just had to cut out the scallop oval. I embossed the "Praying Hands" (unknown origin, possibly Dollar Tree) image with Gold Embossing Powder. The background paper was in my stash. I think it came from WalMart several years ago in a big tablet I got from my kids for Christmas. The base card is Naturals White. The flowers are from Shabby Chic and came from Dollar Tree. The leaves and fern were punched with Martha Stewart punches. The whole main image panel was popped up with Dimensionals. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: