Sunday, November 20, 2011

CASEing Queen Karen (QFTD86)

Last week's Queen for the Day was Karen B. Barber. Now, Karen is my stampin' hero, so I couldn't let the chance pass me by to CASE one of her beautiful cards. I know I'm over a week late, and she's already passed on her crown, but I've been trying to get to this all week, but babysitting a toddler can cramp your style sometimes. Anyway, HERE is Karen's card that I CASEd. I just changed the colors, embossing folder and the sentiment (same set though). Also, I don't have a circle die, so I used my Coluzzle. I do have the Scallop Circle Die though. This card is 5-1/8" square. The base and embossed circle are Blushing Bride. The square embossed panel is Very Vanilla. I used the Petals-a-Plenty folder to emboss both panels. The scallop circle is Pear Pizzazz. I used Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz ink pads and Markers. My ribbon is Pretty in Pink Wide Striped ribbon. I did a lot of fussy cutting and used a lot of Basic Pearls on this one. Everything used here is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by! Maybe I'll get to THIS week's QFTD Challenge today as well. After all, my grand daughter isn't here! LOL!

No comments: