Thursday, November 24, 2011

CASEing Queen Dawn (QFTD88)

This week's Queen for the Day is DawnL. Dawn has lots of beautiful cards in her gallery done with Our Daily Bread Designs products. I happen to have some of the same stamps because I won a $15 prize, plus a wonderful online friend gave me a gift certificate for ODBD. I CASEd her SC323 This is the Day card. I used the same stamps and Spellbinders die, but I changed the layout so that it wouldn't be the same as the sketch, and I changed the orientation. She used Copics to color her daffodils, but I used Water Color Pencils and a Blender Pen with baby oil. I stamped the frame with Pretty In Pink and sponged the outside of the die cut piece with Barely Banana (retired). I used the same MS punches, but I also used SU!'s Scallop Border Punch on the Whisper White piece (second piece in the layered strip). The plaid paper is KMA Perky Plaids and the third layer in the strip is from DCWV. The die cut piece is popped up on Dimensionals. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: