Monday, November 28, 2011

Dasher Gift Card Holder (LNS149)

This week's challenge for our Late Night Stampers Yahoo Group is to make a gift card holder. I made a regular A2 card using Bravo Burgundy for the base and mat and Whisper White for the embossed background and main image panel. I used an SU! Border Punch for one side of the mat. I inked up the "Dasher" stamp with Versamark and then with Bravo Burgundy and stamped it on the Whisper White panel. I embossed it with Clear EP. I added the Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon and would have added Basic Jewels Rhinestones had this been for a female, but it's going to my grandson who is a teenager.
I had this DCWV dp in my stash, and it matches the Bravo Burgundy very well (IRL). I used that to create the actual holder for the gift card. Everything except for the dp came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: