Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Tags

Here's what I've been doing for the past couple of days in between laundry, cooking, cleaning, babysitting, and taking care of my mom. I've been making tags for our Christmas gift packages. I bought some 3-D stickers at WalMart for $1.50 a package. Each package contained from 5 to 7 stickers. They are made from chip board and have foam dots between layers. I just cut my SU! card stock with various dies or punched out the smaller ones with the Large and Small Tag Punches. I used SU!'s Gold Cord for the ties so I can easily tie them to the bows on my packages. The backs have white paper on them. I recycled the papers that came in my boxes of catalogs. This was a fun project, and I know everyone will enjoy their gifts even more with these home made tags on them. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: