Sunday, November 20, 2011

CASEing Queen Carol (QFTD87)

Well, I did last week's Queen for the Day Challenge, so now I'm doing this week's. Our queen for this week is BobbiesGirl. Carol has a lot of very artsy cards in her beautiful gallery, and I chose to CASE this one. If you clicked on the link, you'll know what I mean about artsy. Mine is kind of plain after you look at her beautiful card. Her pressed flowers are just gorgeous. I used Naturals Ivory for the base card and the Top Note. I sponged the Top Note with Chocolate Chip. I used the Beautiful Wings Sizzlit and cut the butterfly out of Tangerine Tango and then sponge it with Chocolate Chip as well. The flowers are from Simply Soft, the ribbon is 1/8" Vanilla and the pearl on the butterfly is from the Basic Pearls collection. The Top Note is popped up on Dimensionals. Everything used to make this card came from Stampin' Up! Thanks again for stopping by!!!

No comments: