Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Merry Polar Bear (SC358)

I like this week's Sketch Challenge so much that I might use it for my stamp camp next week. I tried to follow Jojot's sample fairly closely. My oval is larger and my sentiment smaller, but I did the paper piercing and used the same border punch. I had something else in mind for my ribbon treatment, but it didn't work out, so I just crossed the ribbon ends and taped them down. The base card is Marina Mist with an embossed layer of Whisper White. The DSP is Frostwood Lodge from the Holiday Mini. The bear is from "Polar Party" and the sentiment is from "Short & Sweet". I used the new Dazzling Details on his hat and for snow on the ground. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except the Nesties and the border punch. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: