Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sneak Peek Swap - Hostess Set

I was asked to join a swap that had only one spot left. The spot was in a round where you had to use the new hostess sets. The only one left was for "Echoes of Kindness" which they knew I had because I posted a card on the Demo side of SCS made with that set. This swap was for demos and you could only use Stampin' Up! products. I made this Joy Fold card.

At left, you can see what the card looks like when it's open. The stamping is done right on the designer paper. These are fun cards to make and it sure worked out with this Level 2 Hostess Set. I'm glad you could stop by today!
  • Stamps: Echoes of Kindness, Always in My Thoughts
  • Papers: Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Candy Lane DSP
  • Ink: Close To Cocoa; SU! Markers: Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink
  • Accessories: Circle Punches: 1-1/4" and 1-3/8", Scallop Circle Punch, Pink Gingham Ribbon

No comments: