Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday Invitations

Wonder what I worked on yesterday? I made eight Birthday invitations. My son will be 14 next weekend and HE chose the Sock Monkey set and wanted the party hat on him and a banana in his hand. It seems a bit young for a 14 year old, but my son is kind of special and he hasn't had a real birthday party in years. We are going to get a bunch of frozen pizzas for the party and I'm going to make a homemade ice cream cake! He wants chocolate cake with Mint n' Chip ice cream. I will be so busy next weekend that I may not post for a few days. Anyway, this card has a Naturals White base card with a layer of Brilliant Blue that has been embossed with the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. The main image including the hat and banana were all water colored. The panel was matted on Riding Hood Red. The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White and matted on Riding Hood Red as well. Inside, it says, "You're Invited", and then it says, "Who, What, Where, When, and Why plus RSVP Please". Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Sock Monkey, All Year Cheer II (retired), On Your Birthday (sentiment), Mike's $1 stamp (inside)
  • Papers: Naturals White, Brilliant Blue, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
  • Ink: Stazon Black
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB D'Vine Swirls EF, WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Snips, Dimensionals

No comments: