Saturday, January 3, 2009

SBSC170 Page 2

This is the opposing page for the last sketch I did. I didn't use the sketch again, but I used the same straw DP and the tabs and brads at the bottom right. I did some stamping on this one. I used Pun Fun for the hippo, Zoofari for the zebra, Under the Stars for the polar bear, and a $1 Store stamp for the elephant and baby. I colored where necessary, cut them out, and adhered them to the strip on the right. I used my Cricket and the ZooBalloo cartridge for the title. The title and journaling says: H is for hippo... under the sun, Z is for zebras, but there's only one! P is for polar bear catching some z's, E is for elephants with wrinkled knees! Yeah, I got a bit whimsical with that! LOL! Thanks for visiting today!!! Now I'm really off to make some cards!!!

No comments: