Monday, January 5, 2009

Embossed Flowers (VSLFL1)

OK, this is another Color Challenge! Don't even ask me how I find these things! LOL! The colors were supposed to be Kraft, Blush Blossom, and Riding Hood Red. These are SU! colors but the challenge came from the Verve Stamps people. Other vendors have certain areas on SCS where they can post information about new releases, contests, and challenges. I don't have any Verve stamps, but I love to do the challenges! The base card is Kraft with a layer of Kraft designer paper from the Patterns Pack (Level 1 Hostess, Fall/Winter 2008). The designer paper was embossed with Stylized Flowers embossing folder. The ribbon is Kraft Taffeta. The ovals and scalloped oval were done with Nestabilities. I stamped the image with Sahara Sand (which is close to Kraft) on Whisper White and colored it with markers. I used Crystal Effects on the flower pot and embossed the little punched flowers. I sponged the main image oval with Blush Blossom. Thanks for stopping by; I'll be back!!!
  • Stamps: Always in My Thoughts
  • Papers: Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Blush Blossom, Whisper White, Kraft DSP (Level 1 Hostess)
  • Ink: Sahara Sand, Blush Blossom, White Gel Pen; Markers: Sahara Sand, Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Stylized Flowers EF, Oval and Scallop Oval Nesties, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Flower Trio Punch, Mat Pack, Embossing Stylus, Crystal Effects, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Sponge

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

This just knocks my socks off! Love the combo of stamping and embossing on the white and the whole thing just totally works! ~chris