Sunday, January 4, 2009

Love with Hugs & Kisses (OCCC)

I found yet another Sketch Challenge! The layout at left shows the sketch from Our Creative Corner. I think this one is offered every Saturday. Pretty soon, we'll be able to do sketch challenges every day!! LOL! I'm lovin' it!!!
I used the new Valentine Bundle again to create this card. I used the stamp set and the designer paper. The base card is Riding Hood Red. The designer paper is Candy Lane. The scallop circle piece was stamped, cut out, and adhered to a punched scalloped circle. It was popped up, too. I colored the "Love" with a Blender Pen and ink pad. I used the Scallop Edge Border Punch at the bottom. The only non-SU! items are the Cuttlebug die cut corner embellishment and the rhinestone in the center of the little flower. Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!
  • Stamps: Love You Much
  • Papers: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Candy Lane DSP
  • Ink: Riding Hood Red
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Cuttlebug "Vintage" Die Cut, Snips, Scallop Circle Punch, Blender Pen, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensional, 2-Way Glue Pen, Scallop Edge Border Punch

1 comment:

Felicia said...

What a cute Valentine's card!