Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Toys!

One of my friends came over this afternoon to place her club order for next Thursday, and she brought a Cuttlebug combo embossing folder and die set that she had gotten as a duplicate. Well, I bought it from her. I don't have any of those combo sets, but I'm sure I'll get more! This one is called "Everyday Greetings" and it has five phrases such as, "Congrats", "Hello", "I'm Thinking of you", etc. The embossing folder has flowers placed in such a way that any of the phrases fits in the lower right. These make for some quickie cards! I just added the half pearl from the Pretties Kit and some 1/4" sheer ribbon tied in a bow. That's it! I adhered the embossed card front to a white base card and I was done!
  • Papers: Naturals White, Whisper White, Soft Sky (retired)
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Cuttlebug Everyday Greetings EF/Die Set, Pretties Kit, Ribbon, 2-Way Glue Pen, Glue Dot

No comments: