- Stamps: Blossoms Abound, Elegant Cheer
- Papers: Almost Amethyst, Whisper White
- Ink: Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace, Mellow Moss, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum (sentiment)
- Accessories: Coluzzle, Slit Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, Fiskars Scallop Scissors, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, 2-way Glue Pen, Fine Cosmo Glitter (Purple & Green)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
I'm glad you visited my blog!
- Stamps: Morning Soft
- Papers: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black, Soft Sky, Whisper White
- Ink: Stazon Black, Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky; Markers: Certainly Celery, Basic Black
- Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Mat Pack, Piercer, Double Rectangle Punch, Black GG Ribbon, Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware, Blender Pen, Glitter Glue (flower centers)
Monday, April 28, 2008
- Stamps: All Holidays
- Papers: Pretty In Pink Textured CS, Whisper White, Berry Bliss DSP
- Ink: Purely Pomegranate
- Accessories: Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers EF, Five Petal Punch, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch (retired), Pink Glass Mix bead from the Pink Duo Pack, WW Taffeta Ribbon
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I'm leaving tonight to go to the Nevada State PTA Convention in Las Vegas, so I won't be posting anything for about a week. When I get back, I'll probably be going through withdrawals!! LOL!
Thanks for visiting my blog; I'll see you in a week!
- Stamps: Pun Fun, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
- Papers: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
- Ink: Stazon Black; Markers: Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
- Accessories: Cuttlebug Spots n' Dots EF, Ticket Corner Punch, Fine Cosmo Glitter (Celery), Pink & Green Ribbon
Monday, April 21, 2008
This is actually a gift card holder. The inside is done with Soft Sky Designer Paper. This is a different kind of gift card holder, and I really like the design.
I left the inside plain, but we will do some more embossing and add an appropriate sentiment or poem inside. I just wanted to get this done and show how the gift card fits into the slot.
The outside of the card is Whisper White, and the front has been embossed with the Cuttlebug "Birds n' Swirls" embossing folder. The wedding cake and sentiment from Fun and Fast notes were embossed with silver embossing powder, and I went over the flowers with a Blender Pen and Soft Sky ink. The ribbon is Basic Gray Taffeta. The main image panel is matted on Brushed Silver card stock. The "Love" charm came from WalMart's wedding section.
- Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes
- Papers: Whisper White, Brushed Silver, Soft Sky Prints DSP (inside)
- Ink: Versamark, Soft Sky
- Accessories: Cuttlebug Birds n' Swirls EF, Silver EP, Taffeta Ribbon, Love Charm, Word Window Punch, Small Oval Punch
Sunday, April 20, 2008
- Stamps: So Cool
- Papers: Real Red, Brillian Blue, Yoyo Yellow
- Ink: Basic Black; Yoyo Yellow Marker
- Accessories: Simon Upper Chipboard Star, Small Star Punch, Crimper, Anchored Rub-on
Project #2 will be this Double Pocket Card. Each person will get a different piece of designer paper from several different sets. This one is from Summer Picnic, and it is coordinated with Bashful Blue and Old Olive card stock. I left my tags blank to show that we could make this a Mother's Day card, Thank You card, Birthday card, or anything you want just by changing the stamps used. We won't be doing a non-card item since this card will take some time to complete.
- Stamps: Any
- Papers: Summer Picnic DSP, Bashful Blue & Old Olive CS
- Ink: Any coordinating ink
- Accessories: 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, White Eyelets, 1/8" Blue Satin Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by!!!
I chose to CASE this card ---->
Now, you need to understand that her card was in answer to a Ways To Use It Challenge where we were challenged to use designer paper for EVERYTHING on the card except the base card. Look at what a great job she did! When I saw this card, I remembered some little square motifs I've had in a baggie in my stash for years! Isn't that interesting!!!
I started with a Groovy Guava base card. The designer paper on the right is "Afternoon Tea" (available from the Occasions Mini Catalog). I matted my three little motifs on Chocolate Chip. I also matted a piece of "Ginger Blossom" designer paper on Chocolate Chip, then I adhered the motifs to that panel with pop dots. I eliminated the tab, but I did use a sentiment. I punched a flower with the Boho Blossoms Punch, stamped "Hugs & Kisses" from All Holidays with Chocolate Chip ink, then I mounted that on a 1" circle punched out of Chocolate Chip card stock. I punched at the top of that with the 1/16" Circle Punch and threaded nylon coated beading wire through it to attach the tag to the ribbon.
- Stamps: All Holidays
- Papers: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Afternoon Tea DSP, Ginger Blossoms DSP, Square Motifs (unknown origin)
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Accessories: Chocolate Chip Wide Satin Ribbon, White Brads, Pop Dots, Nylon Coated Beading Wire, Boho Blossoms Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch
Thanks for visiting my blog!!! I'll be posting more later today.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Since Stampin' Up!'s latest promotion is discounted chipboard during the month of May, and Clarissa's workshop won't close until May 1st, I just had to make a card using chipboard! I just squished the heart into the Versamark pad and embossed with silver embossing powder. The Prints Pack (Hostess, Level 1) designer paper is matted on Brushed Silver, and the heart is raised up on a pop dot on that. I used the Horizontal Slot Punch in the lower right side of the panel, pulled the ribbon through, and tied it in a bow. The base card is Whisper White, the stamping is done in Real Red, and I paper pierced the upper right corner of the card.
- Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
- Papers: Whisper White, Brushed Silver, Prints Pack Real Red (Hostess, Level 1)
- Ink: Real Red, Versamark
- Accessories: Chipboard Heart, Silver EP, Real Red GG Ribbon, Horizontal Slot Punch, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Project #2 will be this Mother's Day card. There's lots of pink here! The base card is Pretty In Pink and the Floral background is stamped in the same color. The sentiment is also Pretty In Pink on white, matted on pink, matted on white again. The corners are Ticket Corner Punched. For the rose, I used Pretty In Pink, stamping off for the first step, using the same ink without stamping off for the second step. The leaves are stamped with Certainly Celery and Mellow Moss. The flower and leaves are raised up on pop dots and there's Dazzling Diamonds Glitter in the flower center.
- Stamps: Floral Background. Wild Rose, All Holidays
- Papers: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
- Ink: Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss
- Accessories: Whisper White GG Ribbon, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Ticket Corner Punch
I'm glad you stopped by!
- Stamps: Yum Yum Tag Stamp (retired)
- Papers: Pink Passion, White
- Ink: Pink Passion
- Accessories: Large and Small Tag Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Prima Flower, Punched Flower (Spring Bouquet Flower Punch), Flower Brad, Rub-on Flowers, Ribbon, Silver Cord, Jelly Jar, Candy
Thanks for visiting my blog!
- Stamps: Wanted, Polka Dots & Paisley
- Papers: Soft Sky, Naturals Ivory, Basic Black
- Ink: Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Versamark
- Accessories: Black EP, Cuttlebug Paisley EF, Ticket Corner Punch, Black GG Ribbon, Pewter Buckle
Friday, April 18, 2008
- Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Tart & Tangy, Beatrix Potter (not sure about this one)
- Papers: Real Red, Glorious Green, White
- Ink: Stazon Black, Glorious Green; Markers: Glorious Green, Real Red
- Accessories: Water Color Wonder Crayons, Aquapainter, Ticket Corner Punch, Red Dotted Swiss Ribbon, Faux Eyelets
Thursday, April 17, 2008
- Stamps: Riot of Petals Background Stamp
- Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black
- Ink: Stazon Black; Markers: Real Red, Always Artichoke, So Saffron
- Accessories: Coluzzle, Acrylic Dew Drops, Black GG Ribbon
- Stamps: House Mouse "Gone Fishin' (Mudpie) 2000
- Papers: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Naturals White
- Ink: Stazon Black, SU! Markers
- Accessories: Acrylic Peel-n-stick Sentiment Bubble, Chocolate Chip Wide Satin Ribbon
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
- Stamps: Define Your Life, Defining Alphabet
- Papers: Naturals White, Pretty In Pink, Prints Pack (Hostess)
- Ink: Pretty In Pink, Pink Passion
- Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Whisper White GG Ribbon
- Stamps: One Of A Kind, Short & Sweet
- Papers: Pretty In Pink, Close To Cocoa, Whisper White, Berry Bliss DSP
- Ink: Stazon Timber Brown, Pretty In Pink Marker
- Accessories: Large and Small Oval Punches, Chocolate Chip Wide Satin Ribbon
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
The base card is Blush Blossom with a layer of Groovy Guava. The main image was borrowed from a friend, and I used ink pads and a Blender Pen to color it. I kept with the challenge colors to do the coloring, and I added silver glitter glue and a rhinestone to decorate the front of the shoe. The main image panel was matted on Basic Gray, and all layers were Ticket Corner Punched. The sentiment is stamped with Basic Gray, and the ribbon is Groovy Guava Double Stitched Ribbon. I think my mother-in-law will get this card. I hope she likes it.
- Stamps: Beatrix Potter by Stampendous (1998), All Holidays (sentiment)
- Papers: Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava, Basic Gray, Whisper White
- Ink: Groovy Guava, Basic Gray, Blush Blossom
- Accessories: Blender Pen, Ticket Corner Punch, Groovy Guava DS Ribbon, Silver Glitter Glue, Rhinestone
- Stamps: Never Ending Joy (butterfly), All Year Cheer II (Sentiment)
- Papers: Celery Prints DSP, Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Ink: Certainly Celery
- Accessories: Round Tab Punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder, 2-way glue pen, Fine Cosmo Glitter
I've included the photo above of the card with the tags out. I made the tags two different lengths so that they would overlap when inserted into the pockets. The shorter one has the sentiment, and the longer one is for the handwritten greeting and signature. This was a fun card to make!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!
- Stamps: Year After Year, Short and Sweet
- Papers: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Prints Pack Bashful Blue (Hostess Benefit, Level 1)
- Ink: Bashful Blue; Markers: Bashful Blue, Pale Plum
- Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, WW GG Ribbon, Baby Feet Charm, Large and Small Oval Punches
Here's a photo of Jett soon after he was born. He looks like his mother and has a full head of black hair. Aren't babies just the most beautiful sight?!!!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
- Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Daisy Dash Jumbo Wheel
- Papers: Pretty In Pink, White, Old Olive Prints DSP
- Ink: Old Olive, Pretty In Pink Jumbo cartridge
- Accessories: Mellow Moss GG Ribbon, Green button
Project #2 will be this Mother's Day card. Of course they can use any sentiment they want, and it doesn't have to be for Mother's Day. The base card is Always Artichoke. The main image is a two-step stamping set that I just love! The lilacs are stamped on Very Vanilla that has been Ticket Corner Punched. The ribbon is Always Artichoke grossgrain ribbon. This is almost the same as the card I made for last Monday's Technique Lovers Challenge. I know my mother will like receiving this for Mother's Day!
- Stamps: Blossoms Abound, All Holidays
- Papers: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum
- Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Always Artichoke GG Ribbon
- Stamps: 3-4-U flower (on outside)
- Papers: Summer Sun, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore
- Ink: Real Red (on outside)
- Accessories: Die Cut Blooms (on belly band that holds wallet closed)
- Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, Short and Sweet
- Papers: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Naturals White, Ginger Blossom DSP
- Ink: Black Stazon, River Rock, Always Artichoke, Groovy Guava
- Accessories: Rich Regals Brads, Groovy Guava DS Ribbon
Jodi's original card is shown at right. As you can see, I made very few changes. Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
- Stamps: Sweet Dreams (Level 1 Hostess)
- Papers: Night of Navy, Glorious Green, Very Vanilla, Real Red Prints (Prints Pack Level 1 Hostess), White (on the inside)
- Ink: Night of Navy, Markers: Real Red, Glorious Green
- Accessories: Real Red GG Ribbon, Vinyl Clip, Fine Cosmo Glitter (Red)
Monday, April 7, 2008
After I posted this, Sharon (notimetostamp) posted her weekly challenge. It was to use glitter on a project. I've added her challenge number here and on SCS. If I have time, I will make another card using glitter especially for her challenge! Thanks for stopping by today!
- Stamps: Blossoms Abound
- Papers: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, SU! Markers
- Accessories: 1/4" Artichoke GG Ribbon, 5/8" Celery GG Ribbon, Slider, Fine Cosmo Glitter (purple)
Sunday, April 6, 2008
The base card is Ruby Red with the paisleys stamped along the side with Chocolate Chip ink. It's also sponged with the same ink. The faux wood is Creamy Caramel with the wood grain drawn with the fine tip of the Chocolate Chip Marker and sponged. The "Wanted" is stamped on Naturals White with Basic Black, torn, distressed, and then sponged. There's one "nail" (silver brad) holding what's left of the poster to the board. The star is stamped with Basic Black and punched out with the Small Star Punch.
- Stamps: Wanted
- Papers: Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Naturals White
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip Marker
- Accessories: Sponge, Silver Brad, Small Star Punch
For card #2, I finally used my Bronco Wheel! The base card is Close To Cocoa with a strip of Berry Bliss DSP that has been scalloped with Jumbo Scallop Scissors. The strip I used the wheel on is Naturals Ivory, and the ink cartridge is Chocolate Chip. The scallop circle was stamped with Chocolate Chip and then punched out. I used the 1/6" Punch to make the hole where the Hemp Twine could be threaded. Of course, the twine was looped around the stamped strip before adhering it to the card.
- Stamps: Bronco Standard Wheel, True Friend
- Papers: Close To Cocoa, Naturals Ivory, Berry Bliss DSP
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1/6" Circle Punch, Natural Hemp Twine
- Stamps: Wanted
- Papers: Naturals White, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Accessories: Sponge
- Stamps: Bronc Buster
- Papers: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Naturals Ivory, Western Sky DSP
- Ink: Close To Cocoa
- Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Sponge, Natural Hemp Twine
Card #5 is my favorite. I guess I'm really a girly girl! I just love ribbon! LOL! The base card is Pretty In Pink with a piece of Berry Bliss DSP and Purely Pomegranate Wide Satin Ribbon. The Boho Flower from the "One Of A Kind" set is three layers. The first layer is stamped with Black Stazon on Very Vanilla and is matted on Purely Pomegranate. The second layer is also stamped with Stazon on Very Vanilla, but it is colored with SU! Markers and then cut out. The third layer is the small Boho Flower from the same set stamped on Very Vanilla with Pink Passion and then punched out with a 1/2" Circle Punch. All three layers are popped up with Dimensionals.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
- Stamps: One Of A Kind
- Papers: Pretty In Pink, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Black Stazon, Markers: Pretty In Pink, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion
- Accessories: Pomegranate Wide Satin Ribbon, 1/2" Circle Punch
Friday, April 4, 2008
- Stamps: Short & Sweet
- Papers: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Prints Pack DSP
- Ink: Bashful Blue
- Accessories: Five Petal Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Fiskars Sunflower Scissors, Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Whisper White GG Ribbon
Thursday, April 3, 2008
- Stamps: Priceless
- Papers: Rose Red, Rose Prints DSP
- Ink: Whisper White Craft, Signo White Gel Pen
- Accessories: Anchored Rub-Ons
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
- Stamps: Elementary Essentials
- Papers: Yoyo Yellow, Real Red, White
- Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Summer Sun; Markers: Black, Going Gray, Ruby Red
- Accessories: Snips, Brass Slot Head Screw Brad, Dimensionals
- Stamps: Wild Rose, Floral Background
- Papers: Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss, Creamy Caramel, White
- Ink: Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Creamy Caramel, Mellow Moss
- Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Gold Glitter Glue, Mellow Moss GG Ribbon