Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hostess Gift

This is the hostess gift for my next workshop. It's a jelly jar! I washed it and removed the glue from the label with rubbing alcohol. I used rub-ons from the demo bulk order which I think is the same as the "Anchored" set of rub-ons. I used three black flowers. I think you can still see them, even with the candy in the jar. I filled the jar with Hershey's Miniatures. You can't see the decoration on the top from this angle, but there's a layered flower with a flower brad in the center that is adhered to a punched scalloped circle of Pink Passion card stock. The "Yum Yum" stamp came from a Tag Punch Box (2003) which had the large tag punch and several tag stamps and a few stampin' spots. I punched the white stamped piece with the small tag punch and Pink Passion with the large tag punch. I adhered the finished tag to the bow with silver cord.

I'm glad you stopped by!
  • Stamps: Yum Yum Tag Stamp (retired)
  • Papers: Pink Passion, White
  • Ink: Pink Passion
  • Accessories: Large and Small Tag Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Prima Flower, Punched Flower (Spring Bouquet Flower Punch), Flower Brad, Rub-on Flowers, Ribbon, Silver Cord, Jelly Jar, Candy

No comments: