Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SPARKLE (TLC164)

This week's Technique Lovers Challenge was to make a double pocket card. You need a piece of double sided designer paper that is 8-1/2" X 11". You also need some card stock for the tags, and I adhered the whole thing to a piece of card stock for extra strength. I used Certainly Celery Prints DSP for the main card and Celery with Vanilla for the tags. I used a bit more of the DSP for the tabs. I used Celery Fine Cosmo Glitter with a 2-way glue pen on a couple of the swirls to perk it up a bit. I may have my 1st Thursday Club do this one!
  • Stamps: Never Ending Joy (butterfly), All Year Cheer II (Sentiment)
  • Papers: Celery Prints DSP, Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla Card Stock
  • Ink: Certainly Celery
  • Accessories: Round Tab Punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder, 2-way glue pen, Fine Cosmo Glitter

I've included the photo above of the card with the tags out. I made the tags two different lengths so that they would overlap when inserted into the pockets. The shorter one has the sentiment, and the longer one is for the handwritten greeting and signature. This was a fun card to make!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!

No comments: