Thursday, April 3, 2008

Priceless Memories (WT160)

Today's Ways To Use It Challenge was to use Rub-ons. I have NO problem with that! I love those Rub-ons! I decided to make another 6 X 6 page for an extra sample for tonight's club workshop. I matted the photo with Rose Red over Rose Red Prints DSP. I left the matting long to accomodate journaling and stamping. The stars and the arrow that says, "Memories begin with THIS", are available in the "Anchored" Rub-ons in the Spring/Summer 2008 Catalog. I had some that I bulk ordered from SU! for demo purposes. I also used the "Priceless" set for the flourish and the word, "Priceless". I used the Signo White Gel Pen to write my granddaughters' names and the date. Thanks for stopping by!!!
  • Stamps: Priceless
  • Papers: Rose Red, Rose Prints DSP
  • Ink: Whisper White Craft, Signo White Gel Pen
  • Accessories: Anchored Rub-Ons

No comments: