Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Grandchild

On Friday, I had lots of things to do including going to the post office, the bank, taking my mother shopping at WalMart, and finally we were able to go visit my daughter and my new grandson.

Jett Johnson
8 lbs., 4 oz.
20 inches long
Born April 9, 2008

I bought him some onesies and a cute little outfit for church. I had to put together a card to go with the gifts in a bit of a hurry, and this is what I came up with.

  • Stamps: Year After Year, Short and Sweet
  • Papers: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Prints Pack Bashful Blue (Hostess Benefit, Level 1)
  • Ink: Bashful Blue; Markers: Bashful Blue, Pale Plum
  • Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, WW GG Ribbon, Baby Feet Charm, Large and Small Oval Punches

Here's a photo of Jett soon after he was born. He looks like his mother and has a full head of black hair. Aren't babies just the most beautiful sight?!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy! Such a cool name, too!

Elizabeth